Immigration matters can be really stressful and equally a very important aspect of your life.
It is therefore important that you let trusted and recommended solicitors deal with your case.
At Noor Law Solicitors we will manage your immigration matter with great dedication and commitment.
Our immigration team is fully versed in what is required by the Home Office and the Immigration
Rules in making your applications and ensuring success as the outcome. The team is dedicated
to your immigration matter and each case is personalised to the case requirement by the caseworker and solicitor.
Immigration matters can be very costly and take a lot of time to get resolved. It is therefore
important that your case is entrusted to solicitors that will deal with your case in a professional
and efficient manner. At Noor Law Solicitors you can expect that professionalism and trust.
Our team fully appreciates the challenges you face and the complexities of the Immigration
Rules and will genuinely want your case to succeed: this could be an extension to remain with
your partner and children in the UK, appeal an immigration decision, or have family visit you
in the UK.
We advise and deal with cases on various immigration matters. If your immigration matter is not
listed below call our immigration team for a free initial consultation:
- Entry Clearance (for married/fiancés/civil partners)
- Extension for married/fiancés/civil partner in the UK
- Visiting family in the United Kingdom
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- British Citizenship
- EEA Nationals
- Student Visas
- Invest in the United Kingdom (Tier 1)
- Administrative Reviews
- Judicial Reviews
- Detained – Bail Applications
- Tier point based applications
In line with the price transparency rules issued by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
(SRA), we publish below the legal fees for the most common cases. The following fees
are not inclusive of VAT. Where the fees are an average amount depends on the complexity
of the case and amount of work required to be carried out.
- Entry Clearance (for married/fiancés/civil partners) £1200.00 to
- Extension for married/fiancés/civil partner in the UK £1200.00 to
- Visiting family in the United Kingdom £750.00
- Indefinite Leave to Remain £1200.00
- British Citizenship £800.00
- EEA Nationals £1200.00
- Student Visas £1200.00
- Invest in the United Kingdom (Tier 1) £5000.00
- Detained – Bail Applications £1500.00
- Administrative Reviews, Judicial Reviews, Appeals, Tier point based applications,
stateless and asylum applications – the fees are fixed and depend on the complexity of the
During the preparing and submitting of your immigration application, there will be occasions
that you can incur additional charges. These are disbursements and can include charges to
third parties; interpreters for example. In all cases, we will take your instructions and get you the
best quote before laying the charges to you.
The above fees do not cover the Home Office visa application fees. These are payable at the
point of making the application and are paid to the Home Office direct.
What our fees cover?
- The fees will cover discussing your matter in detail and the best available options
to you in making your application.
- The fees will cover the advice and update on the requirements of the Immigration
Rules and the expectations of the Home Office criterion.
- If you do not meet the criterion, advice on how this can be met
- Provide you with a list of documents that are required for your application
- Assistance in obtaining further evidence for your application including taking
any witness statements in support of your application
- Preparing and submitting the application for you
- Working with you in ensuring the documents you have will meet the Home Office
criterion and in line with the Immigration Rules
- Answering any calls and emails during the preparing of your application
- Letting you know the outcome of your application and further action required
There can be serious implications if you enter and remain in the United Kingdom (UK)
unlawfully. You will be in breach of the Immigration Rules and Regulations. This can
result in you being detained by the Home Office which could ultimately lead to you being
deported and removed from the United Kingdom. Therefore it is important that you submit
the right application.
Immigration laws are complex and wide ranging and can be changed at very short notice.
Applications can be refused if they are submitted using the wrong forms. You can avoid this
by instructing and communicating with experienced legal representatives who will guide, support
and submit your application on your behalf. Legal representation can save you a lot of time
Our extensive legal experience allows us to offer our clients a comprehensive range of
immigration law services, yet we charge highly competitive fees. Noor Law Solicitors
services are tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients, from one-off telephone
advice through to a full consultation with an immigration advisor offering practical
assistance, support and representation.
For a FREE initial consultation on your immigration matter; call 01772 378988, email
email@example.com or use the contact sheet and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Free walk-in advice is available Mon-Fri 9-5pm.